April 25, 2011

Oh, It is Wonderful!

This post is a day late but I feel the meaning behind Easter should always be in our hearts everyday. I feel that I could not adequately convey my feelings on the beauty of Easter, so I have two videos of my favorite hymns. The words that are sung in these two beautiful songs, I know are true.


Mormon Tabernacle Choir-"I Stand All Amazed"


"I Know That My Redeemer Lives"


I am so grateful that Jesus Christ provided the way for me to return to live with God after I leave this Earth. Because of the Atonement, I can repent and be forgiven of my sins. Because of Christ's resurrection, I know that this life is not the end. We will be able to live after we die with our families in the presence of our loving Heavenly Father. What joy this knowledge brings in my life!

Happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment