July 18, 2011

Whoever Said...

...That exercise is good for your health was mistaken. Running, as I proved this morning, can actually be quite hazardous.


cheesy pictures taken, after I had limped back home, to showcase my embarrassment and battle wounds


I wish I had a cool story as to how I got these nasty gashes, like that I was getting chased by a rabid dog or something of that caliber, but no. I was just running along the oh so flat sidewalk and somehow managed to trip on my own feet and skid across cement doom to a leg and elbow scraping halt. Ick. 

Well, I guess I can make good use of my wound care skills today- this will be perfect practice :)


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 


And on a much happier note...
Happy 17th Birthday to my Smart, Funny, Adorable little sister Lindsay!


Love you Sis and hope your day is fantastic!


2 comments:

  1. oh ouch! you can always make up stories if people ask though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so painful! I hope your super mending skills worked out well.

    ReplyDelete