April 19, 2012

Beginning:

summer (can I get an amen for sunshine, picnics, and motorcycle rides?)

a three week internship in the navajo nation in arizona to work at the hospital, do public health, and serve the people there

to anticipate a trip to canada to visit home and attend graduation ceremonies for my sister

to look forward to my own {early} graduation ceremonies in august

to realize that Alex and I will celebrate our third wedding anniversary this summer-where has the time gone? :)

to wonder where I will be placed for my capstone semester in the fall, and hoping I got labor and delivery for the unit that I will be on (my last semester I just need to get my hours in at the hospital and attend once-a-week seminar style classes on campus!)

figuring out law schools that Alex is interested in and factoring in that we would be moving to those places for three years

to realize that I will be all done with school (potentially, forever) in december. weird.

for Alex and I to learn patience and feel peace as we look forward to the next phase of our life.





No comments:

Post a Comment