November 1, 2014

Halloween 2014

This year for Halloween we dressed up twice. For a Halloween party we had a family costume and dressed up as the characters from 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off.' Alex was Cameron, Addie was Ferris, and I was Sloane. It was a pretty easy costume to put together. We got Alex a $2 red shirt from the Salvation Army and iron-oned the Red Wings logo and wrapped white tape around the sleeves and on the bottom, I found my $1 white jacket at the Salvation Army and glue gunned knotted leather strips that I found from Joann's Fabrics around it, and I made Addie a little vest. Then, on Halloween I dressed up Addie as a jack-o-lantern. We went to the public library in the morning for a puppet show, and in the afternoon went along Main Street and trick-or-treated at the stores. Addie didn't quite get the concept, she kept giving back the candy to the store owners. Maybe next year we'll have more success!

The Bueller crew


It was a rainy Halloween day



No comments:

Post a Comment