January 6, 2011

Around Thanksgiving

Oops! Here are some late-coming pictures of Thanksgiving Week. The first couple are from a date I did for Alex where I transformed our kitchen into a pizzeria and we made homemade pizza. It was a lot of fun and very tasty! (and please ignore the spelling mistake on the sign...) The second set is over Thanksgiving at a condo, which Alex's parents rented for the week, of our nephews building a fort. It was so cute to watch Alex help them build the fort and then listen to "stern" remarks about no one being able to come into the fort unless they knew the password. Perk to being an aunt is that I was able to know the password. Yay! (Sorry there aren't many more pics from Thanksgiving, we didn't have our camera on us much.) Overall Thanksgiving Week was great. We ate lots, slept lots, spent lots of time with family, saw the movie "Tangled" and enjoyed the time off from school!




Homemade Pizza

Alex helping the boys finish up the fort

Finished Fort

No comments:

Post a Comment