We went to
Lagoon with the Schultz Family on Friday. We had so much fun and appreciate their generosity in inviting us, as well as driving us up there. Here is a general pictorial sum-up of what we did.
 |
| We got a little wet on this |
 |
| I was so excited to go on this, but when I actually went I almost pooped myself |
 |
| I was terrified to go on this, but Alex convinced me otherwise and I loved it |
 |
| We went on this a lot, including one time where we yodeled throughout half the ride |
 |
| We got DRENCHED on this and were wet for most of the night, but it was worth it |
 |
| We rode on this "Wicked" awesome rollercoaster |
 |
| We acted like pirates and people looked at us funny on this |
 |
| We rode this at the end of the night and smooched; it was so romantic |
(Pictures found off the Lagoon website or Google search)
No comments:
Post a Comment