School has been waaaaay stressful. Hence the whole lack of me posting lately. But I am enjoying every minute of it, and am really starting to feel like a nurse. And today I had some free time, which is a rare occurrence, so I decided to have some "me" time. What did I do, you ask?
Well, I went to Paul Mitchell's School of Hair Design and got this....
Yes, my friends, I am rocking the beachy/body waves!
(Sorry on the whole low-quality, web cam pic...)
It will be so much easier to do my hair in the mornings, since I always seem to be running late. Plus when I have to wear that drab pontail to clinical I can now have a cute, curly pony!
Anyways, I have to get back to homework, but when I have a wee bit more time I have some pictures to post from my birthday! :)
You mean you got a PERM?! I love it. I am super jealous. Your mother will be proud.
ReplyDeleteis it a real perm? i have been thinking about getting one for the longest time.... would you recommend it?
ReplyDeletePaige-Ya they used a perming solution, it was just the least strongest! I would recommend it, but my Mom is a hairdresser and since I could remember she practiced doing perms on me and so I knew how my hair would take it and look before I got it done. I would suggest making sure it is not a strong perm and going to Paul Mitchell where the instructors and the student are making sure it turns out right! :)
ReplyDelete